环境英语中级篇视频hello_i3l02
大耳朵英语  http://www.bigear.cn  2005-10-07 10:20:24  【打印
LESSON 2 OH, JEFF. . . I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
哦, 杰夫...我不知道该做什么

SCENE ONE: THE HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM
第一幕: 医院候诊室

MRS. BENNETT: Oh, Jeff.
班纳特夫人: 噢, 杰夫。
MRS. BENNETT: I don't know what to do. I want to see your father.
班纳特夫人: 我不知道该做什么了。我想见见你父亲。
JEFF: When I speak to the doctor, I'll ask when we can see him.
杰夫: 当我和医生谈话时, 会问他我们什么时候能看见父亲的。
MRS. BENNETT: If they don't let me see your father soon, I'll go crazy.
班纳特夫人: 如果他们不让我尽快见到你父亲, 我会疯的。
JEFF: Calm down, Mom. Everything will be fine. I'll go find the doctor.
杰夫: 镇静, 妈妈, 一切都会好的。我要去找医生。
MRS. BENNETT: Could you call your brother first? When your father wakes up, he'll want to see him.
班纳特夫人: 你能先给你哥哥打个电话吗? 你爸爸醒来时, 会想见他的。
JEFF: It's all right, Mom. I'm going to take care of everything. I'll call Bill.
杰夫: 好吧, 妈妈。我会照顾好一切的。我去给比尔打电话。
MRS. BENNETT: Oh, and a Dr. Carrano called. He'll be at his office for half an hour.
班纳特夫人: 噢, 一位叫卡里诺的医生打来过电话。他将在办公室里呆半个小时。
JEFF: Thanks. . . I'll find a pay phone.
杰夫: 谢谢⋯⋯ 我去找个投币电话。

SCENE TWO: ON THE TELEPHONE
第二幕: 打电话

JEFF: Hello, Bill. It's Jeff. . . Listen, I'm at the hospital. Dad had a heart attack. . . He moved some heavy furniture and got dizzy.
杰夫: 喂, 比尔, 我是杰夫... 听我说, 我现在在医院。爸爸突发心脏病⋯⋯ 他搬动一些重家具时, 突然晕了过去。
Mom found him on the floor. Bill, would you please come home? . . . You can't? . . . OK. . . I'll handle it.
妈妈发现他倒在地板上。比尔, 你回家好吗?...你不能?... 好... 我来应付。

SCENE THREE: THE HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM
第三幕: 医院候诊室

DR. KIM: Mrs. Bennett?
金医生: 您是班纳特夫人吗?
MRS. BENNETT: Yes? . . . Is he all right?
班纳特夫人: 什么事?⋯⋯ 他没事吧?
DR. KIM: Your husband had a heart attack. We gave him some medication, and we're watching him carefully.
金医生: 你的丈夫得了心脏病, 我们已给他进行了治疗, 现正在对他做严密的观察。
MRS. BENNETT: But will he be all right?
班纳特夫人: 但是他会没事吗?
DR. KIM: Right now he's sleeping. When he wakes up, we'll know more.
金医生: 现在他正睡着, 他醒后, 我们才能更确切地了解他的病情。
MRS. BENNETT: But will he be all right, Doctor.
班纳特夫人: 但他会没事吗, 医生?
DR. KIM: If everything goes as expected, he'll be all right.
金医生: 如果一切如所期望的那样的话, 他会没事的。
MRS. BENNETT: Will he be able to come home soon?
班纳特夫人: 他能很快回家吗?
DR. KIM: Before I can answer that, I'll have to examine him again.
金医生: 我得重新对他进行检查之后, 才能回答你。
MRS. BENNETT: When will that be?
班纳特夫人: 什么时候检查?
DR. KIM: In a few hours.
金医生: 几小时以后。
MRS. BENNETT: Can I see him now ?
班纳特夫人: 我现在能看看他吗?
DR. KIM: Yes, but only for a few minutes.
金医生: 可以, 但只能看几分钟。
MRS. BENNETT: Thank you, Doctor.
班纳特夫人: 谢谢你, 医生。
DR. KIM: When I know more, I'll call you.
金医生: 有了进一步的消息, 我会给你打电话的。
MRS. BENNETT: I'll be here.
班纳特夫人: 我会在这儿的。

SCENE FOUR: STUDIO - THE MUSEUM OFFICE SET
第四幕: 演播室—— 布景为博物馆办公室

STEVEN: Did Jeff call?
史蒂文: 杰夫打电话来了吗?
MARY BETH: When he has something to tell us, he'll call.
玛丽• 贝思: 如果他有什么事告诉我们, 他会打电话的。
RITA: Steven, why don't you rehearse without him? That'll save you time.
丽塔: 史蒂文, 为什么没有他你们就不能排练呢? 那样可以节约时间。
STEVEN: How can we do that?
史蒂文: 没有他我们怎么排演呢?
RITA: I can read his lines.
丽塔: 我可以读他的台词。
STEVEN: Great idea, thanks.
史蒂文: 好主意, 谢谢。
RITA: But when I read his lines, you'd better not laugh.
丽塔: 但当我读他的台词时, 你们最好别笑。
STEVEN: Begin with Tony's line.
史蒂文: 从托尼的台词开始。
RITA: OK. . . Someone stole the real treaty.
丽塔: 好的⋯⋯ 有人偷了真正的条约。
DIANA: The man who stole the treaty is the same man who killed my uncle. . . And I know who it is.
戴安娜: 这个偷条约的人就是杀害我叔叔的人...我知道他是谁。
DETECTIVE STONE: You mean, you think you know who it is.
斯通侦探: 你是说, 你认为你知道谁是凶手。
DIANA: Detective Stone, I know who the killer is. It's-
戴安娜: 斯通侦探, 我知道凶手是谁, 他是...
STEVEN: Cut. Mary Beth, will you say that line a little louder?
史蒂文: 停, 玛丽• 贝思, 你能大点声读那句台词吗?
MARY BETH/DIANA: Like this? I know who the killer is. 玛丽• 贝思/戴安娜: 像这样吗? 我知道凶手是谁。
STEVEN: Louder.
史蒂文: 再大点声。
MARY BETH: Steven, I can't.
玛丽• 贝思: 史蒂文, 我不能再大声了。
STEVEN: OK. Forget that. Maybe if you say it softer, it'll sound better.
史蒂文: 好了, 算了。如果你说得柔和一些, 听起来会好点儿。
DIANA: I know who the killer is.
戴安娜: 我知道凶手是谁。
STEVEN: It has to sound more mysterious.
史蒂文: 得听起来更神秘些。
HENRY JONES: When you edit it, you should add some music. I think that'll help.
亨利• 琼斯: 你在剪辑的时候应该加点儿音乐, 我想这会有用的。
STEVEN: Let's try that. When you say the line, I'll sing some mysterious music .
史蒂文: 让我们试试。你读台词时, 我哼些神秘的音乐。
RITA: And I'll call the hospital and check on Jeff's father.
丽塔: 我给医院打个电话一下杰夫父亲的情况。
STEVEN: Hum, hum, hum, hum. . .
史蒂文: 嗯, 嗯, 嗯, 嗯...