环境英语中级篇视频hello_i2l05
大耳朵英语  http://www.bigear.cn  2005-10-07 10:20:06  【打印
LESSON 5 SOMETHING ALWAYS GOES WRONG.
总要出点儿差错

SCENE ONE: STUDIO - DIANA'S LIYING ROOM SET
第一幕: 演播室—— 布景为戴安娜的起居室

RITA: OK, honey. I never used so much makeup on anyone before. Can't anyone give you a hand with those kids? You look so tired.
丽塔: 好了, 亲爱的。我从没给人用过这么多化妆品。没人帮你带带孩子吗? 你看起来太累了。
MARY BETH: I'm fine. Thanks, Rita. There's nothing anyone can do. I just need more sleep.
玛丽• 贝思: 我还行。谢谢, 丽塔。没人能帮上忙。我只是需要多一点儿睡眠。
RITA: Can your mother or husband get up in the middle of the night with the baby?
丽塔: 你妈妈或你丈夫能半夜起床照料宝宝吗?
MARY BETH: Sometimes it's the only time I'm alone with the baby. Oh, I don't want them to do it. I like to look after her.
玛丽• 贝思: 有时这是我唯一能跟宝宝单独相处的时候。噢, 我不想让他们来照料宝宝。我喜欢照料她。
RITA: You're really something, Mary Beth. I hope those kids appreciate you.
丽塔: 你真不错, 玛丽• 贝思。我希望孩子们能感激你。
STEVEN: Rita, are we ready now?
史蒂文: 丽塔, 我们准备好了吗?
RITA: Can't you leave us alone for a minute? I'm just trying to make Mary Beth look good, Steven.
丽塔: 难道你不能让我们单独呆一小会儿吗? 我正想使玛丽• 贝思看起来漂亮点, 史蒂文。
STEVEN: Jeff, are you all set?
史蒂文: 杰夫, 你都准备好了吗?
JEFF: I'm ready to go when you are, Steven. Uh-oh.
杰夫: 你准备好了我就去, 史蒂文。唉呀!
STEVEN: What's wrong?
史蒂文: 出什么事了?
JEFF: A prop is missing. The shot of Philip isn't in here.
杰夫: 丢了一件道具。菲利普的照片不在这里。
STEVEN: Oh, no. Rita, where's the photo of Philip and Ben?
史蒂文: 噢, 天。丽塔, 菲利普和本的合影在哪儿?
RITA: I put all the pictures there.
丽塔: 我把照片都放在那儿了。
STEVEN: Where is it?
史蒂文: 哪儿?
RITA: Someone has it. I put all the pictures there this morning.
丽塔: 有人拿走了。今天早上我把所有的照片都放在那儿了。
STEVEN: I'm sure no one took it, Rita. Why don't you look in the prop room?
史蒂文: 我肯定没人拿它, 丽塔。你为什么不去看看道具间呢?
RITA: Something always goes wrong.
丽塔: 总要出点差错。
STEVEN: Nothing is easy.
史蒂文: 没有一帆风顺的事。
RITA: Here it is. I moved it when I made up Mary Beth. I'm sorry.
丽塔: 在这儿呢。我给玛丽• 贝思化妆时把照片挪了个地儿。对不起。
STEVEN: It's all right. It wasn't anyone's fault. Let's get on with it. OK, everyone?. . . And action.
史蒂文: 没关系。不是谁的错。让我们继续吧。大家准备好了吗?⋯⋯ 开拍。
TONY: Diana, I think it's best if we forget about this for a while. Let the detectives do their work. This is upsetting
you too much.
托尼: 戴安娜, 我想我们最好暂时忘了它吧。让侦探来办这事。这事弄得你太难受了。
STEVEN: Ring.
史蒂文: 电话铃响了。
DIANA: Hello?. . . Yes, he's here. It's for you.
戴安娜: 喂?⋯⋯ 是的, 他在这儿。你的电话。
TONY: Yes? . . . I see. Really? . . . OK. Thanks. Bye.
托尼: 喂?⋯⋯ 我明白了。真的吗?⋯⋯ 好的。谢谢。再见。
DIANA: Who was that?
戴安娜: 谁呀?
TONY: No one important.
托尼: 不是什么要紧的人
DIANA: Tony, it was someone. You spoke to someone. Who was it?
戴安娜: 托尼, 肯定是什么人。你刚才跟某个人说话。他是谁?
TONY: It was a friend from the paper.
托尼: 他是报社的一个朋友。
DIANA: What did he want?
戴安娜: 他有什么事?
TONY: Nothing.
托尼: 没什么。
DIAN A: He didn't say anything? Tony, tell me the truth.
戴安娜: 他什么也没说吗? 托尼, 跟我说实话。
TONY: OK. I'm sorry. He said he thinks he saw something in one of the pictures. It may be a clue.
托尼: 好的。对不起。他说他觉得他在其中一张照片上发现了点儿东西。这可能是个线索。
DIANA: Which pictures? The ones you took of Uncle Ben and Mr. Tate?
戴安娜: 哪些照片? 你给本叔叔和泰特先生照的那些照片吗?
TONY: Yes. Do you have a magnifying glass?
托尼: 是的。你有放大镜吗?
DIANA: Actually, I do.
戴安娜: 我还真有。
TONY: We may not find anything. My friend wasn't sure what he saw.
托尼: 我们也许发现不了什么。我的朋友对他看见的东西也不确信。
DIANA: But he saw something.
戴安娜: 但是他看出点什么来了。
TONY: Yes. Here are your uncle and Mr. Tate shaking hands. And look!
托尼: 是的。这是你叔叔和泰特先生在握手。看这儿!
DIANA: I don't see anything.
戴安娜: 我没看见什么。
TONY: There, on Mr. Tate. Something is on his hand.
托尼: 这里, 泰特先生这儿。他手上有点儿什么。
DIANA: No. Nothing is on his hand.
戴安娜: 不, 他手上什么也没有。
TONY: It's something. I'm telling you something is there.
托尼: 是有点儿东西。我告诉你那儿确实有点儿什么。
DIANA: I don't see anything.
戴安娜: 我什么也没看见。
TONY: Look closer, Diana.
托尼: 再仔细点儿看, 戴安娜。
DIANA: Oh, my gosh! There is something there. Tony, it's a mark. It's ink.
戴安娜: 哦, 我的天哪! 这儿是有点儿东西。托尼, 那是个污迹, 是个墨点。
STEVEN: Cut. That's no good. We need a better script. Will someone help me?I need to rewrite this script.
史蒂文: 停, 不行。我们需要更好的脚本。谁能帮帮我? 我要重写这段剧本。