1. What do your insurance clauses cover?
2. There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and Risks.
3. How long is the period from the commencement to the termination of the insurance?
4. The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing essel at the final port of discharge.
5. We adopt warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.
6. For the cover of All Risks the insurance company shall be liable for total or partial loss on land or sea of the insured goods within the period covered by the insurance.
7. What's the difference between W.P.A. and F.P.A.?
8. The W.P.A. insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.
9. What is the scope of these two basic covers?
10.The scope of cover is written in the basic policy form and the clauses for different covers.
11.If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?
12.We'll only insure W.P.A.
13.Our price were calculated without insurance against any extraneous risks.
14.Could you cover the Risk of Breakage for us?
15.Risk of Breakage is classified under extraneous risks.
16.We can cover the Risk of Breakage for you.
17.Who will pay the premium for the risk of breakage?
18.The additional premium is for the buyer's account.
19.Please also cover the Risk of Breakage for this consignment.
20.We shall cover W.P.A. for 110% of the invoiced value.
21.We have concluded the business on an FOB basis, so the insurance should be effected by you.
22.What coverage will you take out?
23.We want W.P.A. this time.
24.What types of coverage does your insurance company usually underwrite?
25.Our company generally underwrite W.P.A.