疯狂商务速成:拜访客户
大耳朵英语  http://www.bigear.cn  2006-04-01 00:18:11  【打印
    


  为开发新客户,Lee致电升阳公司上海办事处,欲与其经理Smith(史密斯)先生接洽,其秘书Rose接电话。


  
  Rose:Good morning,this is the Shanghai office of Sun Rising Company。How can I help you?
罗斯:您好,这里是升阳公司上海办事处。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Lee:Good morning,I am Bruce Lee from International Textile Company.May I speak to Mr.Smith?
李先生:早上好,我是国际纺织品公司的布鲁斯•李。我可以跟史密斯先生通电话吗?
Rose:Sure,let me put you through.
罗斯:当然,让我为您接通。
Lee:Thanks.
李:谢谢。
Smith:Hello,good morning,this is Smith speaking,what can I do for you?
史密斯:早上好,我是史密斯,能为您做点什么吗?
Lee:OK,what time shall we meet?
李:好的,我应该几点钟来呢?
Smith:How about 2 o’clock?
史密斯:二点如何?
Lee:OK,Thanks,and see you then.
李:好的,没问题。谢谢,那到时候见。
Smith:Thanks you very much,see you,bye.
史密斯:非常感谢,再见。
星期二下午1:5 8,Lee出现在升阳公司办公室。
Lee:Excuse me,are you Miss Rose?
李:打扰您了,您是罗丝小姐吗?
Rose:Yes I am.Are you Mr.Lee?
罗丝:对,我就是。您是李先生吗?
Lee:Yes I am,nice to see you,you are very beautiful,Miss Rose.
李:对,我是,很高兴见到您,您真是漂亮,罗丝小姐。
Rose:Oh,really?Thanks a lot,you look so handsome too.
罗丝:太感谢了,您也帅呆了。
Lee:May I see your manager? I have all appointment with him at 2 o’clock.
李:我可以见您的经理吗?我和他在两点钟有个约会。
Lee:I'd love to, but I don’t think I have enough time,thank you for your time.
李:对不起,但我想没有太多时间了,谢谢您的宝贵时间。
Smith:Well,thank your for coming.
史密斯:我也很高兴,感谢您的到来。
Smith:Sure.1 will.And I call learn more from you.
史密斯:是的,我会的。而且还可以向你们多学习。
Lee:May I show you a catalog?
李:我可以拿产品目录给你们看吗?
Smith:Yes,please do.Oh,it’s beautifully designed.
史密斯:请给我看。哦,这些花型很漂亮。
Lee:And you can see the handle is also very special
李:您看手感也非常特别。
Smith:Yes,really,it’s nice,usually it isn’t this soft.
史密斯:对啊,一般不会这么软的。
Wang:Recently we’ve developed better technology,this is our latest product.
王:最近我们进行技术开发,这是我们的最新产品。
Smith:What’s the strong point of it?
史密斯:它有什么优点吗?
Lee:It’s softer than before and more durable.
李:它比以前更软而且韧性更好。
Smith:How is it sold now?
史密斯:它现在卖得如何?
Wang:There’s a great demand for it in the market.There’s been a big rush for it lately.
王:市场对它的需求量很大,最近造成大抢购。
Smith: That sounds great, how about the price of it?
史密斯:听起来不错,那它价格如何?
Lee: 3 dollars per meter.
李:3美金一米,很合理的。
Smith: Maybe it is a little bit high.
史密斯:可能有点高。
Lee: Our product is much better than before, but we’re selling it at almost the same price.
李:我们的产品比以前好很多,但是我们几乎以同样的价格销售。
Smith: OK, what’s your monthly capacity?
史密斯:好,您的月产量是多少啊?
Lee: We can produce five million meters every month.
李:我们每个月可以生产5百万米。
Smith: May I look around the factory?
史密斯:我可以在厂里到处走走吗?
Lee: Of course, please come this way.
李:当然可以了,请这边走。
Smith: Your workshops are very clean.
史密斯:你的车间非常干净。
Lee:Thank you for you compliment,we care about every details of production.
李:谢谢您的赞美,我们注意生产的每一个细节。
Smith:I'm very impressed by your quality control procedure.
史密斯:我对你们的质量管理印象深刻。
Lee:Thank you,we are sure we can offer the best product and services to you.How about a coffee break?
李:谢谢,我们保证为您提供最好的产品和服务。喝杯咖啡休息一下如何?
Smith:OK,that’s great,I'd like to discuss details with you later.
史密斯:好,过一会我想跟您谈一下细节问题。


文章来源:大耳朵英语--免费实用 http://www.bigear.cn