约伯记 Job 23
大耳朵英语  http://www.bigear.cn  2008-01-09 12:58:35  【打印
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 23 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 )  







23:1 约伯回答说,

Then Job answered and said,





23:2 如今我的哀告还算为悖逆。我的责罚比我的唉哼还重。

Even to day is my complaint bitter: my stroke is heavier than my groaning.





23:3 惟愿我能知道在那里可以寻见神,能到他的台前。

Oh that I knew where I might find him! that I might come even to his seat!





23:4 我就在他面前将我的案件陈明,满口辩白。

I would order my cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments.





23:5 我必知道他回答我的言语,明白他向我所说的话。

I would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say unto me.





23:6 他岂用大能与我争辩吗。必不这样,他必理会我。

Will he plead against me with his great power? No; but he would put strength in me.





23:7 在他那里,正直人可以与他辩论。这样,我必永远脱离那审判我的。

There the righteous might dispute with him; so should I be delivered for ever from my judge.





23:8 只是,我往前行,他不在那里,往后退,也不能见他。

Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:





23:9 他在左边行事,我却不能看见,在右边隐藏,我也不能见他。

On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:





23:10 然而他知道我所行的路。他试炼我之后,我必如精金。

But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.





23:11 我脚追随他的步履。我谨守他的道,并不偏离。

My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.





23:12 他嘴唇的命令,我未曾背弃。我看重他口中的言语,过于我需用的饮食。

Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.





23:13 只是他心志已定,谁能使他转意呢。他心里所愿的,就行出来。

But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.





23:14 他向我所定的,就必做成。这类的事他还有许多。

For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.





23:15 所以我在他面前惊惶,我思念这事,便惧怕他。

Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him.





23:16 神使我丧胆,全能者使我惊惶。

For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:





23:17 我的恐惧,不是因为黑暗,也不是因为幽暗蒙蔽我的脸。

Because I was not cut off before the darkness, neither hath he covered the darkness from my face.

文章来源:大耳朵英语--免费实用 http://www.bigear.cn