1. What clothes will the boy wear?
B. His school uniforms.
C. His coat.
2. What will happen if they have their class meeting tomorrow?
A. All the class will come.
B. Most of the class will come.
C. Most of the class won’t come.
3. Does the boy want to go to college when he grows up?
A. Yes, he does.
B. No, he doesn’t.
C. We don’t know.
4. What will the boy have to do first?
A. Go to the movies．
B. Do his homework.
C. Do nothing.
5. What should the man do if he wants to help people?
A. He should be rich.
B. He should work hard.
C. He should help people in trouble.
6. Alice was a(an) ________ film star.
A. Chinese B. English C. American
7. Alice was famous because ________.
A. she acted very well B. she was young
C. she was beautiful
8. ________ knew Alice’s real age.
A. Everybody B. No one C. A film fan
9. When Alice read the letter in the magazine, she became ________.
A. excited B. sad C. angry
10. The story told us that ________.
A. Alice told her real age in the magazine herself
B. Alice didn’t want others to know her real age
C. people didn’t like Alice in the films
1. People all over the world are ________ pollution.
A. against B. for C. about D. with
2. —I wonder if the psychologist will come to our school this weekend.
—If he ________, we will be very excited.
A. come B. comes C. will come D. came
3. ________ away this dirty shirt and bring me a clean one.
A. Pick B. Bring C. Carry D. Take
4. If the robot ________ wrong, you can get a new one for free or get all your money back.
A. went B. goes C. would go D. will go
5. This is a great chance for me ________ from a foreigner.
A. learn B. to learn C. learning D. learns
I’m thinking about what I’m going to do this summer. Maybe I’ll get a job. If I get a job, I’ll have ____1____ money to buy some new things. Maybe I’ll buy some new clothes. I’d like to have some new dresses ____2____ I start school again in September. Or I can buy some books, or some music CDs. I really love jazz (爵士乐). I could buy some CDs ____3____ my jazz collection. Or I can use the money ____4____ tennis lessons. I play tennis ____5____, but I’d like to learn to play it better. Or maybe I can use the money to pay for the piano lessons. I’d like to learn to play it.
If I ___6____ get a job this summer, I’ll visit my grandparents in San Francisco. They live in a beautiful old house near the beach. That will be fun. My grandparents are always very nice to me. They’ll let me sleep late. I won’t ____7____ get up until 10 o’clock every day. I’ll eat delicious food because my grandmother is an excellent ____8____. She always cooks my favorite food. I’ll also go to the ____9____ with my grandparents. I like swimming in the sea. My grandparents like to go to the museum but I don’t enjoy the museum so much, so maybe I’ll ____10____ to watch TV.
1. A. less B. many C. a few D. enough
2. A. why B. while C. before D. if
3. A. for B. to C. at D. as
4. A. to take B. to pay for C. to spend D. to buy
5. A. very good B. pretty well C. better D. best
6. A. am B. will C. don’t D. won’t
7. A. be able to B. have to C. must D. may
8. A. cook B. lawyer C. agent D. teacher
9. A. museum B. San Francisco C. shop D. beach
10. A. travel around the world B. go to college
C. stay at home D. lie on the beach
Years ago, if a teenager had some problems in his life, he might write about them in his diary. Now a teenager might write about his problems in his blog. What makes a blog different from a diary?
1.＿＿＿＿＿ I have a younger sister. Sometimes I read her blog. She writes about things like waking up early for swimming practice and not studying enough for her chemistry exam. When I was her age, I wrote the same things, but only in my diary. After I finished writing, I would hide (藏) my diary in a secret place because I was worried that someone else might read it!
A blog is public so it has some bad points(特点). 2.＿＿＿＿＿ If I am angry with a friend during school and write something bad about him in my diary, he will never know. However, if my sister writes something bad about a friend, that friend may read her blog and cry. 3.＿＿＿＿＿
Blogs have good points, of course. If I feel lonely and write “Nobody cares about me” in my diary, no one will know about it. However, if my sister writes the same words in her blog, her friends will quickly reply (回复) and tell her how much they like her. The blog helps people keep in contact (联系) with the friends.
If people are careful, writing the blog is really a good way to communicate with others. However, I still enjoy my diary!
A. So we must be very careful to write.
B. The biggest problem is that anyone can read what you write.
C. The biggest difference is that a blog is much more public than a diary.
1. ___________ 2. ___________ 3. ___________
4. The underlined word “secret” means ___________ in Chinese.
A. 公开的 B. 黑暗的 C. 隐秘的 D. 有趣的
5. What may happen if a girl writes that nobody cares about her in her blog?
|客服QQ群：19012993 联系客服 信箱：email@example.com 招聘人才 英语交流QQ群 捐助贫困儿童|
|Copyright © 2010-2017 大耳朵英语 京ICP备10010568号 | 京公网安备 11010802020324号 |