1) pronounces the mistake The word pronunciation is basic. Some person of wordspronunciation mistake or does not permit, to cause English verydifficultly to understand. Learns the spoken language first step isasks the master to adjust all phonetic or musical notationspronunciation, achieves so long as as soon as looks up the dictionary,can accurately read out a word. Moreover a way is the academic societycompares and distinguishes others' pronunciation and ownpronunciation. I as common obviously hear as some people to theAmerican to read the identical word and own read am dissimilar, but isminded is wrong according to own method. Did not understand observescarefully the comparison, is cannot learn English. Certainly, thepronunciation accurate does not represent completely does not have thevoice (certainly not to have voice to be better).
单词的发音是根本。有些人单词发音错误或不准，导致英语很难被听懂。学好口语的第一步是找高手校正所有的音标发音，做到只要一查字典，就能够准确地读出一个 单词。另外一个途径就是学会比较和辨别别人的发音和自己的发音。我常见到一些人明明听到美国人读同一个单词和自己读得不一样，但是就是不介意按自己的方法 错到底。不懂得细心观察比较，是学不好英语的。当然，发音准确不代表完全没有口音（当然没有口音更好）。
2) grammatical error Some people said learns English spoken language is must say. Ithought this is also insufficient. The grammar foundation is veryimportant. US'S illiterate people may not be able to write English,but English said very much fluently. China grows up the student isvery difficult to accomplish this spot, because we do not have theenvironment. Therefore grasps the words and expressions matching, thesentence pattern, the tense is very important. Until now I also saw inMicrosoft some Chinese staffs speak do, does, did do not divide. Ifthese basic language overhead constructions all cannot grasp, wants toreach an agreement English is very difficult.
有人说学好英语口语就是要多说。我认为这还不够。语法的基础很重要。美国的文盲可以不会写英语，但是英语说得很流利。中国长大的学生很难办到这点，因为我们 没有环境。所以掌握词语的搭配，句型，时态很重要。至今我在微软还看到有些中国员工说话do, does, did 不分。如果这些基本的语言架构都不能掌握，想说好英语是很困难的。
3) Chinglish Wants to learn English spoken language to have to learn to useEnglish thought. I saw many Chinese students first think Chinese, thenthe wrap becomes English. Such English believes is very funny. Myprinciple is not definitely is the typical English speech did not say.A start, this can limit my expression ability. But, this forms onekind of pressure, urges me to confirm some view is actually whethertypical. How does periphery this also urge the American which I paysattention expresses some ideas, then carries on the imitation.Moreover, must expand the reading quantity. In reading time is aperson with high aspirations, remembers may transform as the oneselfspoken language expression viewpoints or the sentence pattern. Studiesthe language is one kind of imitation. Has too many creativity not tobe good.
想学好英语口语就 要学会用英语思维。我看到不少中国学生先想中文，然后套成英语。这样的英语听上去很滑稽。我的一个原则就是不肯定是地道英语的话不说。一开始，这会局限我 的表达能力。但是，这就形成一种压力，促使我去验证某种说法究竟是否地道。这也促使我去留意周围的美国人是如何表达一些想法的，然后进行模仿。另外，要扩 大阅读量。在阅读的时候就做个有心人，记住可以转化为自己口语表达的讲法或者句型。学语言就是一种模仿。有太多的创意不好。
4) gets down the speed drop Some Chinese foreign students or staff's spoken language saidvery quickly, thought this is fluent. The American has very many LianDu. This is not can learn or grasp all of a sudden. But the companyreads is not quickly reads. Reads very quickly, all eats some thisround sound, can affect audience's understanding effect. As soon asstarts to have to say slow somewhat, 一字一句 all said clearly,sends clearly some basic pronunciation. Trains the company in thisfoundation to read again.
5) expresses diversification Some people express a meaning, only can use one method. Inthis certain degree is one kind of inertia. For instance, I discoveredthe very many Chinese students or the staff in want to express "todayweather to be very hot?" Time only can say that, "It' S verywarm, right? " Actually cannot say that, "It' S very warm,isn' T it? " . Actually the counter- righteousness questionsentence has gone to school in the junior middle school, but can usethe Chinese students are not many. Therefore, arrives after thecertain level in the spoken language, how has to study diligentlyavoids one monotonous expression method, how uses the more appropriateexpression method.
有些人表达一个意思，只能用一种方法。这一定程度上是一种惰性。比如，我发现很多中国学生或员工在想表达“今天天气很热，是吧？”的时候只会说：“It's very warm, right?" 却不会说：“It's very warm, isn't it?". 其实反义疑问句在初中就学过了，但是会用的中国学生不多。所以，在口语到达一定水平以后，就要钻研如何避免一种单调的表达方法，如何使用更 加贴切的表达方法。