1. He runs quickly.
2. They listened carefully.
3. He suffered from cold and hunger.
4. China belongs to the third world country.
5. The gas has given out.
6. My ink has run out.
7. He is older than he looks.
8. He seems interested in the book.
9. The story sounds interesting.
10. The desk feels hard.
11. The cake tastes nice.
The flowers smell sweet and nice.
12. You have grown taller than before.
12a. He has suddenly fallen ill.
14. He stood quite still.
15. He becomes a teacher when he grew up.
16. He could never turn traitor to his country.
17. He looked at me up and down.
18. He reached his hand to feel the elephant.
19. They are tasting the fish.
20. They grow rice in their hometown.
21. He’s got a chair to sit on.
22. Please turn the sentence into English.
23. I saw a film yesterday.
24. Have you read the story?
25. They found their home easily.
26. They built a house last year.
27. They've put up a factory in the village.
28. They have taken good care of the children.
29. You should look after your children well.
30. He gave me a book. / He gave a book to me.
31. He brought me a pen. / He brought a pen to me.
32. He offered me his seat. He offered his seat to me.
33. Mother bought me a book. Mother bought a book for me.
34. He got me a chair. He got a chair for me.
35. Please do me a favor. Please do a favor for me.
36. He asked me a question. He asked a question of me.
37. They robbed the old man of his money.
38. He warned me of the danger.
39. The doctor has cured him of his disease.
40. We must rid the house of the rats.
41. They deprived him of his right to speak.
42. They made the girl angry.
43. They found her happy that day.
44. I found him out.
45. I saw him in.
46. They saw a footmark in the sand.
47. They named the boy Charlie.
48. I saw him come in and go out.
49. They felt the car moving fast.
50. I heard the glass broken just now.
51. He found the doctor of study closed to him.
52. Women failed to get the equal rights in some countries.
53. This is by no means the best way to solve the problem of energy crisis.
54. We should protect trees from being destroyed.
55. In old China we could not make a nail, let along (make) machines.
56. We could hardly see any fresh vegetables in winter on market several years ago.
57. These young people know little about how to choose good books to read.
58. We can't but face the reality.
59. These old buildings will be replaced by modern apartment buildings in no time.
60. On no account should we follow blindly.
61. Nowhere has the world ever seen such great enthusiasm for learning as in our country.
|客服QQ群：19012993 联系客服 信箱：email@example.com 招聘人才 英语交流QQ群 捐助贫困儿童|
|Copyright © 2010-2017 大耳朵英语 京ICP备10010568号 | 京公网安备 11010802020324号 |